Thursday, July 12, 2012

Berkeley Haven turns 1


I have pictures to share from baby b's party! These were well worth the wait. Thank you Kristi!
Baby had an elephant themed party. Can't believe the year went by so fast!!!


Birthday cake


Smasher cake





Treats for the kids!


treats for each guest

Each guest got a pic of baby b

good view of our patio. There was lots of hard work thanks to my sweet husband the week before.
(still lots to do)

back porch party

LOVE

sisters!

photo collage

more patio


my angel girl

food !

superstar

my sweet babies

more lovin

hmmm what is this for me!






getting cleaned up.
She was ready for bed!!

all that cake made me thirsty!!

us five

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fabulous party! I'm so sorry I missed it :( Kristi got really great images of the event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw -- HAPPY BDAY BERKELEY! what a cute party --- guess you will def have some elephant stuff for Katie's shower :) I didn't know you just used this theme -- hope you don't mind me copying -- it's just so cute! that chalkboard was adorrrrable! blessings as you and bobby raise your 3 kiddos for the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute party!! & can't believe she is 1 yr. old already. but what a happy beautiful child :) hope her and ana have lots of fun together. Judy

    ReplyDelete