After much thought, prayer, and careful consideration, we have decided to home school. James has been asking for a year now, so we thought it was time to give it a try. He has very happily attended a local private school for two years, and will finish out the school year there. We have enjoyed his time there. But, the time has come for a change. I never considered myself a teacher, but I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. I am excited and nervous to begin this new journey with my children,and see what the Lord has in store for us where this is concerned. Your prayers, advice, resources, and words of encouragement are appreciated. I really have no idea what I am doing at this point! :)
TO new adventures!!!!
Good luck... and better yet, God's blessings on this new journey! There are so many people (and blogs) to give you support and I'm sure you'll do a great job!
ReplyDeleteIt is definitely something we have been praying and thinking about for a long time now. We just decided to send Madeline to preschool next year. And we will see about kindergarten. I'm sure you guys will have a blast!
ReplyDeleteJoin the crowd & I am so excited for you! Don't get overwhelmed by all the choices! You will LOVE having your children with you all of the time! It is a blessing. Melanie
ReplyDeleteAwesome! God bless you as you plan for next year. We have always enjoyed going to a homeschool convention. Inspires us for the next year.
ReplyDelete