Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday

Baby and I have had the stomach stuff going around. Having a sick baby is hard. being sick and having a sick baby is really hard! She got it Friday, I woke up Saturday morning with it. James had a birthday party, and Saturday is supposed to be our day. I was sad to spend it in bed, or back and forth between mine and baby's bed. Bella hung out with me and snuggled. NO better medicine.Bobby came home around 2, took James to his party and took Bella back with him to work.  Baby and I rested, and we both felt miserable. Sunday found me feeling slightly better, hungry, and weak. Baby is just now this morning looking more like herself. yuck.

Bella has 50's day at school tomorrow. It should be fun, they get to dress up and have ice cream floats :)

James is still going to school willingly, but glad when the day is  over. I am anxious to get through the next few months, and then have him home with me everyday. I am going to miss his school. It is like a little family. Hopefully we can keep in touch with some. I have been keeping my ears and eyes open for arts ideas, and decor ideas for our schoolroom. I want it to be fun for him, as he is used to lots of arts, and culture at his current school.

One thing on my heart about all of this is that God have all the glory. It would be easy for me to be prideful about what my children are learning, and that I have taught them. We made this decision through prayer, and seeking God's will, and as with all other things in our life, the Glory belongs to God alone. Any talent or strength that I might have, will come from him exclusively. Along with patience and true interest in every aspect of what they learn. So, I'll be praying to keep my heart and mind humble. To let Him lead, teach through me, and strengthen me each day, with what knowledge he would have me pass along to my children. My heart will be His, and the fruits will be from His branches.
Blessings to you this Monday......

No comments:

Post a Comment