January is zipping by. We have our last family Christmas this weekend, and we'll be done for another year. Bella has been battling a slight relapse of her asthma/breathing problems this week, so we haven't been out and about to much. Baby has learned to say "da=da", and looks to his side of the bed in the mornings after he is gone, and babbles dada da da. Like she is wishing him back. We are finally adjusted to the bottle routine, and I'm busy clipping coupons for the extra cost it has added weekly. She is such a happy baby, loves her daddy and siblings for sure. She got a exersaucer for Christmas and has enjoyed learning all about it. James and Bella got legos (what else) :) and James got a scooter. Should be interesting when the rain lets up! My heart has been heavy recently, as a result from my lack of fellowship with the Lord, as I wrote about last time. I printed Resolved2Worships latest post and the first few lines knocked me out of the park. She is pretty amazing, based on what I read. I plan to dig into that,and the word as soon as I'm off here. Pray for me. I'll pray for you.
a few pics from Christmas at my mom's, and one of baby learning to sit alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment