Thursday, March 7, 2013

Lack of wisdom

I have a little less wisdom now, thanks to a man who is referred to as an oral surgeon. Not only did he take two of my top wisdom teeth, I believe he owns half my cheek, now going on one week of my life, and he may or may not have taken my whole life's savings. Poor fella. He was just doing his job huh?

Today marks one week and I am slowly starting to heal, get back at school work, laundry and etc. My amazing mama took me under her wing, and I got to spend several days back at "home" on her couch while she treated me with gentlest wonderful care. Plus my clan. Can we get a hooray for mamas?!

It snowed enough to sled and make a snowman night before last . Ours had fire helmets, spray paint and Levi Garrett chew. Classy huh.
Bobby hooks the sled behind the fourwheeler and they just go to town. I didn't get in on the activities this time but it's great fun.

Baby has learned to talk quite a bit. It happened while we were at my moms this past week and I think it's because I was under the weather and she had to ask or use words for what she wanted from my mom. She has turned into a little chatterbox which is really cute considering how quiet she has been. She says ally ally when she wants out of her high chair, shakes her head yes, says hi and bye, go, meow for our kitty, ow, guy for a lego man she wants , pee pee when she needs a clean diaper, ruff ruff, and moo, bock bock, and she can dance like nobody's business. She is starting to be pretty outspoken with the other two as well.

School is going well. We studied transportation, famines, and  plant life. Moving on to animal life tomorrow or Monday. Plant life was especially fun for James, we planted seeds, learned about them, and hope to plant a garden this year. He planted sunflowers and they sprouted last night. Talk about some excitement . He continues to be very hands on, dislikes writing and worksheets, and I continue to strive everyday to find ways to work on his level at his speed while keeping up with the curriculum somewhat. Looking forward to spring, and getting outside.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment