Friday, April 27, 2012

catch up

I cannot believe it has been a month since I have posted!! We had an amazing spring break, it has made me so anxious for the end of school and the beginning of home school! James is still going willingly, but he is starting to show signs of being ready to be done for a bit. Baby b starting pulling up and climbing stairs this week . James and Bella find this delightful, and claim her to be "the cutest most funniest baby ever" :) She is still a sweet baby , she has six teeth now, four top two bottom . A little fuss when she has to go to bed now, I think she is starting to realize what she is missing . When the weather is nice, I like to leave to front door open and she crawls to it , sits and yells for dada. Still her absolute favorite person in the world . She points out the windows to the barn when I carry her down in the mornings and says " da da da" When the beeper on the door beeps she goes crawling as fast as she can to greet him in the evening. So sweet, and so amazing what she knows. We had family night here Sunday night, and it was so fun to see all th cousins play with their different dynamics and personalities meshing. We had a great time being together . I am ready to get moving outside, the kids agreed we would go shopping and pick out some new flowers and outdoors things together soon. Can't wait. I love the baby and toddler stage, but it's been fun to watch James grow and have conversations with him that are more grownup. On the agenda hopefully soon, is a family night to see Chimpanzee. The kids are so excited to see and and so am I. It's one of the super fun things we can all do as a family . Fingers crossed for this weekend !! So I'm supposed to be doing Pilates while the baby is down. More blogging will have to be later. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hey...it's good to see you're still alive...Baby B is ADORABLE, I just want to squeeze her chubiness...Abbie has told me several times that Channing reminds her of Bella...I agree with you about getting outside, I think I did more outside in February and March than I have in April...crazy weather but given to us by the ONE who knows what we need...I also love that you leave your front door open sometimes...I do that too...can't stand feeling cooped up...pretty much on any given day, if you were to pull in you'd see my door standing open and Channing and the kitty going in and out at their leisure...thanks for posting, I always enjoy your posts...we need to get together soon...love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* I just want to smother your kids in kisses!! :) ..... I was just thinking not too long ago how the new stage with Dawson is fun. It's not always easy b/c he's at the point that there are things that he wants to know that I don't think he needs to yet, but it is certainly nice to be able to CONVERSE with him! And it's so fun to see him learning all these little things in life that we just don't even put much thought into, but for him it's so new and interesting! I love reading your blog and in true confesion style - I check your page more than regularly waiting for updates! :) Love to you all!!!

    ReplyDelete