Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I should be doing laundry....but.....I have a few minutes before time to get James, and I realized it's been quite a while since I've logged any memories on here.For some reason the laundry seems to have been tripled lately. The weather I think, the kids go outside come in go out and change each time :)

Work officially began on our schoolroom today. My nerves are a little...well, nervous :) I think I haven't prayed enough lately!!

Grandma Zelma arrived back from Florida, so we got to visit with her a little today. lots of excitement over that! Even baby B smiled and giggled at her....
The girls have been stuffy and congested for a week or so, we go tomorrow for baby's 9 mo checkup. I'm sure the shots will be fun as usual :) She hasn't done very well with those in the past, swollen, sore, and lots of tears . Guess I better get that laundry done today!
The pink peach blooms have came, and pretty much went, we hiked up one day just to awe at the beauty and vibrancy. James has been very excited about spring this year, taking interest in every bud, and greenness. So fun, and sad to watch him grow up so quickly. Getting tall, and eating every ten minutes!! It seems like I have been hearing of accidents or sickness alot in children lately, I so thankful for three, beautiful healthy children. Such a blessing they are.
We have had new baby chickies chirping for a few weeks now,baby B pulls up to their tub and just giggles. She is funny. Starting to be quite good at displaying her emotions :) like when she does NOT want to lay back and be buckled in her carseat. ahem.
Anyway, nothing to major to share, constant goodness of the Lord, breaking up fights, and trying to savor every moment of this season. Although the fighting could taper back a little if I had to pick one thing :) whew.
I'm not too far from Grace......
Praise GOD!

1 comment:

  1. i love reading your blog! :) glad ya'll are doing good! keep us posted on your school-room! excited to see it!!
    love
    ash

    ReplyDelete