my bathroom looks like this after James gets done brushing his teeth. I just don't understand.
why. are. men.so .messy?
(the mirror was worse, but I could not record that without capturing my bedheaded self with sleepy eyes as a result of staying up past 11:30 to play word with friends. yawn.)
(the mirror was worse, but I could not record that without capturing my bedheaded self with sleepy eyes as a result of staying up past 11:30 to play word with friends. yawn.)
Hilarious. So typical. While we're on the topic of men... (and I say this with the utmost love and respect for the male gender) why do men have such a hard time locating things? Like, things that end up being right in front of them. :)
ReplyDeleteOh yes like the toothbrush to begin with. That is in the basket where it belongs. After I clean it and put it away that is ;)
ReplyDelete