Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas past

Another Christmas has past.
Baby's first, Bobby and I's seventh together, and many memories made.
The kids were still super excited, even thought they knew they weren't getting alot, since we took our trip. James favorite present was a pair of tennis shoes that he has been asking for since I got my new pair. He wanted some to match me. He was totally surprised when he opened them. Hasn't parted with them since. Bella loved her footie jammies with penguins, and her pez dispenser from her stocking. Classic. Doesn't take much to impress her but it has to be the right thing. Also, she got the plastic cover off James' ipod he got, and pretends she got her own. I got gift cards, we put a frame of random pictures together for Bobby, the kids made him picture frames with "Fire department " pictures of them inside that my Aunt Beth took awhile ago. They were super excited. I got him a gun that reminded him of his childhood with his great-grandfather. Baby got a new tooth :) I wonder if that's what she wanted. We got several nice cards, and spent some time with family. I am working at creating some traditions with the children, we made cookies on Christmas eve, and I always like to shop a little on that day. The mess remains, and lots of stuff to put away. I wonder if the heavens celebrate. Are there hosts of angels singing? How beautiful. I enjoy Christmas music, how lovely would it be in the heavens. While we give gifts and receive most importantly we give our hearts to lives to Jesus all year long. Blessings to each as we look to a new year!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post, Ranelle! I got goosebumps at your thought about the heavens celebrating. Fun to think about! Blessings to you in the coming year!

    ReplyDelete