Things have been a little interesting around here. Bella never fails to keep us entertained. I cleaned her room and washed sheets one day recently. If you tune in to Hoarders on TLC you may see us there , intervening in Bella's hoarding life.
In her sheets and pillowcases I found a collection of lego men, tiny toy soldiers, dinosaurs, socks and shoes, pacifiers and almost an entire bag of animal crackers some stacked neatly by animals. SO. while humorous it really made me wonder what goes on during "naptime" !
I am finally feeling together enough to snap photos while we are out. Although this particular photo session ending in me leaving my phone on the ground there. but I left with all three children, diapers, and the most important, baby b's blankie and paci. So all was not a total loss.we have been enjoying the fall sun, and baby's tolerance at going places with a little more ease. Time is continuing to move quickly. Sometimes I long for it to stand still. Others, I look to the sky and wish to see the Lord Jesus there in the clouds.
" my hope is in you Lord, all the day long".
No comments:
Post a Comment