Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Finally some summer fun!




it seems like we have been in the house since june!  (maybe that's because we have) but we finally got to do some fun stuff! we spent a small weekend away at dinosaur land, and caverns,and  went bowling. Little mr started soccer, and baby b turned six weeks and learned to smile, and we spent a fun evening with wonderful friends! life is zipping past, I strive to give God each day, and not worry about tomorrow. If I think to much about how close summer's end is and school, I find tears. So, today, I will enjoy every moment.


 

 

1 comment:

  1. So, i'm finally catching up on your blog...wow, you've given me enough to think about for the next couple days, or weeks :) Just a couple thoughts...
    *I, too used to stress about a "spotless" house...I'm learning that it's not near as important as I once thought it was and there are far better things I can be doing with my time!
    *WORRY...another thing that i struggle with on a daily basis...but praise God for the peace that comes from truly surrendering a situation to Him...after all, He DOES know what's best for us :)
    *we have SO much to be thankful for...and on the flip side, we really have nothing to complain about, although we sometimes think we do. God has been working with me lately on rejoicing ALWAYS, at ALL times, for ALL things...what reason do I have not to???
    *your kids are getting so big...and adorable as always!
    *sorry about the deer head in the background of our lovely girl picture...not my idea of beautiful wall art, but my hubby won that argument :)

    thanks for sharing your thoughts...love you!

    ReplyDelete