Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

Easter has been special this year. Maybe because of the sweetness of this new life growing(rapidly!) These last few weeks with her are so special, and even though I can't wait to meet her, I know I will miss feeling her life within.



or the awe, and joy of these two, as they begin to be old enough to understand the Joy of our Risen Lord.

We had an extremely blessed weekend together.























I hope all of you did as well, and found time to worship your God, and your father.





Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your father, and to my God, and your God.





















1 comment:

  1. i must say, i think you just might have the cutest family ever! ♥ i cannot wait to come see you all!

    ReplyDelete