Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bella turns 4

I had a small party for Bella on her actual day, and invited a few friends around her age. Later that day, we went and picked up one of her presents, a kitty! Her face and excitement were priceless. I'm not an animal lover, but seeing her so happy was totally worth it. That night we headed to eat at one of her favorite places! It was a great day.
God has taught me alot through Bella, and I am so thankful for everyday that I have with this sweet, funny, wild, and precious girl. She is amazing and I praise God for His goodness.







Party!!



four!!



Sweet cousins!!

surprise!!




(kitty has had quite a few adventures with Bella already)

Exporing

2 comments:

  1. Oh, sweet Bella!!! What a precious little girl!!! Can't believe she is 4 already!! She's going to be a great "mama" to that cute little kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty looks a little stressed. :)
    Emily~

    ReplyDelete